I have a great passion on Bazi, which really helps in shedding the light for understanding myself and the people around me; and I had gone through your Bazi book again and again, from Book 1 (THE DESTINY CODE) to Book 4 (ANALYZING THE 10 GODS) plus the text book of 10 gods, which really informative and benefited a lot from it. It is great to have such a page for asking you questions here.
However, I still have a few matters that I'm still uncertain, which in the hope that you would shed some light on it.
1. My Day Master is weak in the cold month but due to the support of resource and companion stars, it becomes strong. Hence, the favorable elements will be Wood and Fire while the rest are unfavorable. Is this true?
2. Water element is prosperous; while wood element is strong in my chart. However the water is cold, it is ineffective in growing the wood, is this true? Worst still, water element is only present in the hidden stem, would it worsen the situation of growing the wood element?
3. Fire element is extremely weak, it can be found only in the graveyard branch of WEI Earth. Is that any possibility for the wood to grow the Fire?
4. Currently I'm working with my father, at the meantime I also invest in stock market. Recently, I plan to involve in the field of food & beverage, which will be done in the form of joint venture, in another 5 yrs time. At that time I will be in the LP of GUI SI and there is a combination of SI and SHEN to form Water element. Can I interpret this as unfavorable for joint venture activity? What should I do?
5. Is that any opportunity coming ahead for kicking start of my joint venture business?
6. At last, I have noticed that my IW is quite strong in my chart, due to the partial three harmony Wood formation. In my view, I will be in in the unfavorable LP (Metal Luck/Companion Star) during that time. Is that likely that I will suffer of losing wealth at that time?
Thanking you in advance for your kind attention.