Your 4th book on Bazi Destiny Code Series - The Power of X: Analysing The 10 Gods - is so interesting that I have been having sleepless nights over the last 2 days!
Even though I could not make it for the Fengshui & Astrology for 2012 Seminar on 8 Jan, I knew that I have to grab a copy of the much- awaited book when you announced that you would be launching the book at the event on facebook the day before!
What I really love about the book is the detailed explanations and summaries of all your pointers in the form of reference charts each time you introduced a new concept or analysis technique. And not forgeting the numerous examples to illustrate your points.
I only wish you have gone on to elaborate the concept on Quality of Favorable and Unfavorable Element and its Usability within a given bazi chart as introduced on Page 145, and provide us an introductory list of exceptions to the application of the Favorable and Unfavorable Elements principle on page 158.
The climactic point started with page 186 - Advanced Examples and Walk-Through because I have a Missing Element - Missing Wealth Element to be precise!
But I am glad to learn on page 288 that when it comes to Wealth matters, we should look at Direct Wealth, Indirect Wealth, Eating God, Hurting Officer and Rob Wealth Stars.
You also mentioned that CONTRADICTIONS WITHIN A BAZI CHART are perhaps the number reason why obviously intelligent people muddled their way in a confused fashion through their working life and continue to make silly mistakes in their career.
Before I can take any actions to make most use of my abilities or downplay certain weakness, can you kindly help me to make sense of the confusion that I am facing while learning about my own bazi chart?
* If solely based on season of birth, my Day Master would be classified as WEAK. And my Favorable Elements would be Resource (Wood) and Companion Elements (Fire) which is also in tandem with my Dominant Characteristics, namely:
a) Direct Resource Star (appears in Sub-Qi of Goat Branch)
b) Indirect Resource Star (rooted in Tiger Branch)
c) Friend star (rooted in Tiger Branch)
d) Rob Wealth star (i think and it appears in Sub-Qi of Goat Branch)
* However, in advanced example 4 on page 215, it states that for "the element of Fire (both Bing and Ding Fire), the strength of the Day Master is primarily determined by the time of birth". Since I am born in the afternoon, does that make me a STRONG Day Master even though the season of birth is Winter?
(Btw, is there some elemental errors in the table found on page 218?)
In this case, does that mean that my Dominant Characteristics are in actual fact working against my Favorable Elements and creating CHALLENGES for me to utilise them, namely:
a) Output Element (represented by Earth)
b) Wealth Element (represented by Metal - which is already missing and putting me in a disadvantageous position!)
c) Influence Element (represented by Water)
In short, I wish to confirm if
1) my Day Master is Weak or strong?
2) my dominant characteristics are also my favorable or unfavorable elements?
3) the partial 3 Harmony Fire Frame combination between the Horse and Tiger and the 6 Harmony combination between the Goat and Horse are actually helping to strengthen the Fire element in my Bazi chart
4) I will have a good career as Bazi consultant
And before I end my submission, I wish to let you know that I really appreciate the new layer of additional information, knowledge and insight presented in this book on top of what I have learned from Destiny Code Book 1 - 3.
Joey, thank you so much for your invaluable teachings, and I look forward to your hearing from you. And your 5th book on Bazi Destiny Code!