|There is a difference between Door Facing and Building Facing. Many people are
confused that the Main Door Facing of a property represents the Facing of the
property. This is incorrect.
The Facing of a Property is determined by considering the following factors
- The orientation of the whole building.
- Consider which side the building was built intentionally to face.
- Some buildings are built to face the main road, the beautiful golf course
or the seaside.
- The most ‘yang’ side of the building
- Consider which side of the building receives the most ‘yang’
- For example, the main road
- The side that receives the most light
- This is a derivative from the previous point where the side receives
most ‘light’ is where it is most yang. Usually the side with
the most windows or doors.
- The Main Door Facing
Consider the above four points collectively and decide on the Facing Façade
of the building. Measure this direction standing with your back to the building