SECOND OPINION SERVICES FOR NEW PRACTITIONERS OR PRACTISING MEMBERS
- Would you like to have assurance on the advice that you have rendered (or intend to render) to your clients?
- Why not get a "second opinion" and have peace of mind with your client services?
Professional Consultation with Joey Yap on your Client Work
Undoubtedly, some Feng Shui cases and BaZi (Astrology) Charts could be very challenging,
difficult, indefinable or rather sophisticated. Often, a “second opinion”
helps you on track with your consultation. Joey Yap offers this second opinion
Mr Yap can assist
you with your consultation for clients work by guiding you through your analysis and on certain
theories you may have overlooked, he could assist you with the reading as well as the
advice you could give to your clients.
This service is ideal for
- New Practitioners
- Often, for new practitioners, their ‘first few’ consultations
are the most critical, and the ‘scariest’ due to fear of making mistakes and
- Mr Yap can be your guide along your feng shui audit or BaZi consultation, providing you
with his experience and helping you with pointers along the way.
- Fellow Practitioners
- Some cases are pretty complex. Often, a second opinion helps make sure
you are on the right track.
- Practitioners and Masters are but human beings. And as human beings sometimes
we may overlook things. A second opinion helps to ensure that you do not miss
important points thereby reducing your risks and improving the quality of your services.
- There are many systems of Feng Shui, Practitioners who want to have
a second opinion in the classical Feng Shui perspective will find this
service particularly useful.
- Practitioners, like doctors, find it easy to advise others but hesitate
when treating themselves. In this case, let Mr Yap help provide a second
opinion to your own house’s Feng Shui or your own Ba Zi.
with Mr Yap will be confidential. Together with Mr Yap, you will solve Feng
Shui or Ba Zi analysis problems masterfully and at the same time, you will learn and
gain valuable experience for you to help your clients.
Fill in and submit
the Appointment Request Form below. Mr Yap’s assistant will
promptly reply you with the earliest appointment time for you to telephone him
for the private second-opinion consultation on the case you are working on.
The discussion will last up to a maximum of 25 minutes.
for the Professional Advisory (Second Opinion) Appointment Request
Form and related consultation fee details.